Monday, February 4, 2013

Hot Lights

For this first assignment I brought my roommate Ashley and told her that she could do whatever she wanted to do and I would just take photos. I decided to use both lights to create two shadows to match her movements. I shot her from different angles to just get an idea of what I was doing and what I liked. Then once both of us started to get more comfortable I decided to turn off one of the lights to create more drama. Then I moved her to a black background to show a different side. This assignment was my first time using hot lights and I went into the assignment with a very open mind because I didn't really have much of a vision but I'm very proud of the photographs that came out of my session with my roommate. Enjoy :)






 Model: Ashley Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment