Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mt. Davis

As Far as the Sun Reaches - 4/14/12
 Thorns - 4/14/12
 Bark - 4/14/12
 Aliens - 4/14/12
 Melted - 4/14/12
Jungle - 4/14/12

 - Mt. Davis - 

Again we were let loose in nature to find beautiful photographs to capture. This has become more difficult as the semester has gone on because we now have gotten to the point of knowing exactly what we want our individual final projects to look like but the inspiration has gotten a bit lost in the journey. I personally tend to focus too much on the fact that I can’t find photos to go along with my project but then when I take a second look at the images I find the perfect ones.
            When I left Mt. Davis I didn’t think I had any photographs that went along with my Disney theme but after taking a closer look into the images that I had, I found a few could be contributed with a little bit of imagination. Imagination is the whole idea around my theme because without imagination and dreams, Walt Disney would not have created what we see today.
            Aside from my theme, I found it cool to say that I have stood on the highest mountain in Pennsylvania. Other than that attraction, I couldn’t really find anything else that was very pretty. It was pretty flat and dismal (probably because of the weather that we’ve been having). It was a nice day to just walk around and eat lunch as a group.
            All in all, these trips will be great memories for the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment